Sunday, February 13, 2011

What luck?


Well, the movie was sold out. Huzzah! But then I had other weird things happen this weekend. I went to hot topic, owed a friend some money, so he had me buy stuff for him in there...orgy dice. Nice... Then, I go over to fetch something from a friend's house and catch him and his girlfriend going at it right in plain view when I walked in. Why does this shit happen to meeee?! If I had built a shack to contain my loneliness, this was the damn typhoon that splintered it to oblivion. Oh well. Time to rebuild...

I love cigars. I actually found a box of cigars made by the company that Freud loved purchasing from. I am going to buy it. I'll never smoke cigs, just cuz they smell and taste like shit. A cigar can make a room smell good, and sharing scotch with friends is always a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment