Friday, February 11, 2011

Gnomeo and Juliet


I don't really want to see this movie, but friends are going. Blarg...this movie looks awful. I hope tickets don't sell out in Abilene *snicker*...*crosses fingers*! I am going to go to a wonderful retirement home this afternoon to visit with some "old" friends hahahaha! It is amazing how truly more full my life has gotten since I broke up. I guess leeches can slow you down... But to be fair, she and I are still "talking" to one another, telling about our days and other random crap I really don't care much about. Thinking of starting to date again...already. There are amazing women here that I know would have a lot more to offer me, and I could be there for them too. I am nervous about dating, because I have always dated safely. I have never gone for a woman that I may not be sure of the answer. I need to take a few risks now. Better to handle a few rejections and be accepted by the right one than keep taking in strays that were never meant to be.

Artwork by http://squeedgemonster.deviantart.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment