Monday, February 7, 2011

Things are getting better

Today is the first day that I feel things will be better. I am still a kid, only 21, and there is no reason for despair. I received excellent news today, showing that I have worth on my own, and that I don't need to gain all of my worth from another person. Eventually, I will be so complete that I will be easy to love, and more able to return love in kind. Made a new friend from my class this weekend, really nice. She is even burning me a copy of the How to Train Your Dragon soundtrack. I am seriously super excited about this! I feel lighter. It is a strange feeling. My relationships have seemed like a mouth ulcer. You can't help but induce pain, because once you stop, even standing still feels like heaven.


1 comment:

  1. Good post. It's amazing how "heavy" some things are. And when you even START to let them go, at least I start to feel slightly invincible.

    ReplyDelete