Thursday, February 10, 2011

My life needs a nice Ravestep remix

Well, I am now getting a group together to go to a "techno rave friday" that a local club hosts, well, every friday. One good friend of mine is into all that "poi" business, a couple tagging along is practically vampiric, and there are a bunch of clueless ones -THAT'S ME! :D-

I have never been to a club, and I am tired of being no fun. This is me trying to test the waters, and see if I enjoy this activity. Win or lose, I love the people I'm going with, and I know this will be a fun time.

It is amazing how quickly I became an individual again. It was like being born into a new psyche. I am more fun, I agree to go out more, I am keeping in touch with family, I haven't sat on my ass a whole lot, and I am liking it.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing?! I love "finding" myself.

    Don't drink too much ;) I had a huge screw-up over my first "clubbing" experience.
    So... word from the wise, LIMITSSSS.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I've never gotten to a bad point before. That hopefully won't change. The group I am bringing is pretty low key on drinking :)

    ReplyDelete