Thursday, February 10, 2011

Funny Events


So, my study abroad friends are some of my closest buddies, and I am happy that they accept me in all of my "Kyle-ness". I sat down with two of the girls from study abroad, my closest of my study abroad friends, to eat lunch at a build-your-own burrito place. We began discussing the woes of singlehood and of course, being a male, it transitioned to ideals of form, "sizes" and other things. Now, I have always somewhat yearned for the primitive human experience, been mountain climbing, ate intestines, slept in a favela, etc. But actually finding a woman that embraces that too would be so very appealing. I mentioned that I thought overalls were hot. I shouldn't have...

After 5 minutes of roaring laughter that nearly encouraged me to act like I needed a drink refill so I could act like I didn't know them, I had to explain myself. Ok. Yes, overalls are what we all wore when we were little, awkward children in elementary school, but now, they can be very attractive! A woman that can just toss her hair down, wear nothing but possibly the most practical article of clothing, and be interested in me is an absolute dream! But alas...I am only weird Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment