Sunday, April 3, 2011

Pretty Zombies


So, I found out that a girl I've known for a few years at school is a GAMER! This made her so very hot. We are hooking up the 360 in my friend's minivan on the way to SA for SWPA. She and I are going to be able to hang out and share something in common. A door, maybe...?

I have so much to do this week, but that is a good thing, because I have a 5-day weekend lol. I can't believe this semester is almost over. Time seems to speed up as we age.

I bought chelada tonight. Such a wonderful beverage. I wish I could find a girl that shares my affinity for strange eats and drinks. I am so excited to be back in San Antonio later this week. A good friend of mine that became a friend of someone back home, Nathan, and I will be going to a hookah bar. I will not smoke anything I have to inhale, but I will be enjoying my cigars. Too bad they are too young to drink lol.

Saw Sucker Punch. Everyone thinks it's amazing, but fanboys/girls will be...well...deluded individuals that will stil lbuy the merchandise and write shitty fanfics lol. At least they have passion.

Gonna go warm up somefood, and drink some chelada so I can stand to watch superjail with Austin. That show is complete and utter hundscheiBe!

No comments:

Post a Comment