Thursday, January 27, 2011

What is the difference between being single and hell?

nothing. Nothing sucks as much as being single. Wanting to go out to eat means carry-out, and runs to the store are never as enjoyable. Being single means you must find a group to belong to, hopefully a group that isn't clustered into pairs of lovers. Love really sucks ass. Finally told Katlyn how I feel about her, didn't go well. Kinda mad about losing her to some jar-head. She can justify it all she likes, but it is very simple: watch what happens. This is going to be a great ride. Tough to imagine being alone like this forever. Maybe this was supposed to happen. She isn't right for me if she will settle left and right. No integrity.

1 comment:

  1. Okay, yeah. Being single sucks.
    BUT when you make your "meaning" of life wrapped up in your relationship status, you're going to be unhappy.

    Sure, going to the store isn't nearly as entertaining as when you have a cutie by your side, but chill. It's just the store.

    You can still go to a restaurant by yourself, you know. Or bring a friend. Or learn to cook. That'll come in handy, anyway.

    Of course, I'm saying all of this while I, too, have been anxious for a good guy.

    So... I guess I'm talking out of both sides of my mouth.

    But anyway, "let it be." Go Beatles.

    ReplyDelete